Find a Career at Ludman Industries
Ludman Industries is an equal opportunity employer looking for dedicated self-starters for a career in the agglomeration industry
Above all, Ludman prides itself on hiring the most qualified, dedicated professionals for a career in the agglomeration industry. Likewise, we hire individuals with diverse experience levels and backgrounds. In other words, our Team consists of positive, motivated, self-starters, who are always looking to learn and contribute.
Also, our close-knit culture focuses on teamwork and a customer-first mentality. In addition, we look for experienced individuals that portray high degrees of technical knowledge and aptitude in their area of expertise. Get in touch to see how you can become part of the Ludman Team.
Moreover, tangible career benefits of working at Ludman Industries:
- Firstly, competitive pay program
- Secondly, outstanding benefits
- Thirdly, employee-friendly Paid Time Off, including Holidays
- Fourthly, opportunities for career advancement
- Fifthly, competitive 401K Program
- And more--contact us for details
Similarly, intangible career benefits of working at Ludman Industries:
- Firstly, join a team of experts and become a thought leader in a niche industry
- Secondly, be a part of a growing company that prides itself in treating employees well
- Thirdly, work in a growing area that is great for families
- Fourthly, work for a privately-held company that believes in doing business the right way
- And more--contact us for details
In conclusion, send us your information below, and we will get back to you shortly with Ludman career opportunities.
ALSO, PLEASE SEND ALL WRITTEN INQUIRIES, SUCH AS RESUMES AND JOB APPLICATIONS, TO Employee Resources.
Lastly, we look forward to hearing from you.
Sales Engineer (Ref. Position ID: #20220628)
Ludman Industries is looking to add a Sales Engineer / Program Manager at our Milwaukee Headquarters. We may require a technical degree, preferably a Mechanical Engineering degree. This position is an in-person position at the Ludman Industries headquarters located in Milwaukee, WI. If you have the desire to travel, work hard and be rewarded, please contact Ken Skarlupka, Vice President & General Manager. email@example.com
We are an EOE.
Ludman Industries - OEM Agglomeration & Size Reduction Equipment
Ludman Industries builds complete solutions for turnkey plants, compactors, briquetters, crushers, granulators, flake breakers, flaking & shredding mills.
Job Duties: Sales Engineer / Program Manager
- The Sales Engineer / Program Manager will oversee pricing, scheduling, and technical performance of the organization’s programs and orders. The incumbent will manage the proposal development; assist in the contract negotiations and contract compliance. The proposal preparation will include assisting with the design, review and manufacture specifications and financial terms of the contract. The incumbent will also work with the Sales Team in business development initiatives.
- The Sales Engineer / Program Manager will ensure that the master plans and schedules will be followed and will assist in developing solutions to program challenges, directing, and working with the engineering, manufacturing, and sales teams to ensure the project to completion on time and within the budget set forth.
- The job responsibilities will include overall management of multiple projects. This will include finance, governance, creating a positive cash-flow charts, PFD’s to P&ID’s, tracking of outside and inside manufactured goods to marry with the final product. Planning is key to the success of this position.
- The incumbent must be able to communicate well with our inside teams, customers, and vendor network. A technical degree is recommended, Mechanical Engineering preferred, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. An advanced degree is a plus. An understanding of metallurgy is a definite plus.
- This position is an extremely important position within our organization and is a very visible position. This position enables the incumbent to get to know our industry and some minimal travel is required.
- Experience: Adobe Acrobat/Microsoft Office/Microsoft Project/Excel/SolidWorks
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- A self-starter who can develop and implement sales strategies, business plans, as well as set and achieve goals.
- Must be detail oriented and self- motivated.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects is essential and see the order through from start-to-finish.
- Knowledge of industrial equipment and applications.
- Minimum of 2+ years in product and/or equipment sales engineer experience / program management.
- Engineer with a Mechanical Engineering Degree is desired.
- Travel required. (Domestic & International during project kickoffs)
- Helpful: Background *Electrical *Hydraulics
- MBA Degree is desired (Masters of Business Administration)